We are primarily a manufacturing business based in the Lenton area of Nottingham (close to the city centre).
Our 3 man team have over 50 years between them of experience in the trade, ranging right through from surveying and designing to manufacturing and fitting interior furniture. Be it kitchens, bedrooms or bathrooms or sourcing and installing quality appliances, fixtures and fittings rest assured, we know it all! We believe customer service is key and strive to provide excellent care as well as quality products.
We also make carcasses and bespoke units for the trade. Many well known companies come to us for their cabinets because of the quality of our materials, workmanship and price!
If you would like to find out more, you are more than welcome to call anytime to discuss your needs or just seek a bit of advice.
Below is an example of work we just completed, this will show you the process of a typical job:
- We visited our Customer at home after they called enquiring about a new kitchen
- We discussed our Customer’s requirements and took measurements/surveyed for electrical and structural changes that may be necessary.
- We offered an experienced view on the info that our Customer gave to us and tweaked their idea slightly (much to Customer’s delight) and also provided rough costings.
- Within three days we provided our Customer with detailed plans (using the most up-to-date design system of course!)
- Our Customer agreed plans and we started manufacturing shortly after.
- The next week our Customer’s kitchen was installed (along with electrical work arranged by us)
- Completion was within 5 days. Done and dusted! Here is the customer’s testimonial:
“Thanks so much for our kitchen and wardrobes. The service we received was 100% professional, the design was great and your fitters were first class. The care and organisation that went into the work was exceptional. I would definitely recommend you”
– Mr & Mrs Chapman, Hucknall